Membership
Calendar
Who's Online
Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Site Contributions
PayPal Donation

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 3340days ago0 Replies
 3348days ago0 Replies
 3654days ago0 Replies
 3654days ago0 Replies
 3654days ago0 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warders of the Weald Forum Index -> General Discussion, News and chat of the Weald
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoppa_Joel

re: In Making a video....

Making this video I am doing today, reading the lyrics and all,  just makes me want to say I really appreciate everyone here,  you are all great friends,  and I consider you all family :)
The song is such a great one, the lyrics makes me miss folks.  I miss all our friends for whatever reason has decided to  move on, and I wish they'd come back home.
I miss my parents, and my sisters whom have passed on.. I really wish they could come back home too... but our friend here, we've made, and those that have became our "chosen family" ( because after all our friends our the family we choose not the family we are born with ) those friends, can come home, and I wont have to miss them.

*sighs sadly...smiles a bit.. missing folks.*

Video is finished,  *smiles*

edit

Hmm..  listening to it today,  looks like the volume went way low.   I am bumping it up and re-rendering  and will re-post with some more volume!

(( main problem was that codec that was not liked by  Premier, ( an audio codec, so the clip looked perfect but no sound in Premier ) what I had to do, was transfer it to avi, which horribly reduced the visual quality.  so I used the  video from the 'purdy' file, and the audio from the one I transferred to avi.  It was  midnight when  rendering finished so's I uploaded but didn't think the volume was that low hopefully a repost will have the sound nice. ))

Better sound :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warders of the Weald Forum Index -> General Discussion, News and chat of the Weald All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum