Membership
Calendar
Who's Online
Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Site Contributions
PayPal Donation

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 3340days ago0 Replies
 3348days ago0 Replies
 3654days ago0 Replies
 3654days ago0 Replies
 3654days ago0 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warders of the Weald Forum Index -> The Warders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoppa_Joel

re: Warders of the Weald

I numbered and colour coded the  roads for easier location:
Wending Way is Orange:
Rytori is at 1, Tobblin is at 2, Branolin is 3, and Daliea is at 4
Chalk Road is White:
The Ward End is at 2,
Gwynwen is at 3, Rawli is 4, Delorn is at 5, and Eandiariel is at 6.
Brookbank Street is Dark Blue:
Bohunk is at 1, Curyn is at 2, Jethro is at 4,  Dewflower is at 5 and Curmie (Curmudgeon) is at 6.
Harrow Road, is in Yellow:
Ottolin is at 1, Tillin is at 2, Charlos is at 3, Suzannora is at 4, The Warders of the Downs is  number 5, and Taykin is at 6.
Myrtle Court is in Light Blue:
Foldo is at 1, Hoppa is at 2, Arabella is at 3,
Our Kin house is at 4, Dolphin's is 5, and Northwood's is at .
Pleasant Street is in  Light Green: Darsing is 1 and Catalea is at 2.

I try and keep rents paid if I can :)
If you wish to donate to Housing, and don't know which house to pay up or where to pay it up,  send Fevorah, or myself a note that your donating to housing rents, and one of us will pay it up, or if you know where the houses are feel free to pay them up as you see fit.
None of this is mandatory, just donation as you desire to help.

All the donations help us keep these storages available for us all until our friends are able to return to the game.

To our wayward kin and family that cannot currently afford to play with us:
We're paying up your rents and utilizing the houses you own for storage until you return to us.  
Please come back soon!!

I will give a run down list on  storages of our wayward kin members, and active members that have their houses open to our kin to donate to and take from, and what we currently got available to our kinship to use.

If there are cosmetic items in a house please return the item after you use it, please do not keep them in your inventory.  Cosmetic items can be  used or even put in a wardrobe, then put back into the chest saving you  inventory space without the loss of the item to the person graciously allowing you to use it.
Cosmetics are for us all to use,  and put back in any house that has them in there for you to use.
Additional on Cosmetics:
Cosmetics now can be put in the wardrobe even if they are not bound to you and they are a bind on equip item.
With this in mind I may start putting  bind on equip cosmetics in a house or two.  please feel free to take them and put them in your wardrobes but return them to the same place you got them and please try not to equip them because then no one else can use them.  Thanks again!

In Curyn's House, which is 2 Brookbank, in Whitwich:
We have the catch of the day and the fresh veggie of the day!  In otherwords Curyn's has a lot of Food!
Brookbank 2, is where you will find food items at all levels.

In Gwynwen's house which is 3 Chalk, in Whitwich:
We have all the cooking supplies for cooking.

In Tillin's house,  which is 2 Harrow Road, in Whitwich:
Where we have a spill over for anything you want to donate, and can't find room for, or a place for. Also I occasionally put overflow food items in here.

In Hoppa's house, which is 2 Myrtle Court,
Currently Hoppa's house has the Cosmetics for last Winter, and many dyes.

In Daliea's house which is 4 Wending way,
Daliea's also has a bunch of dresses, that can be used, and some festival clothing too. Remember, if you use any cosmetics from Daliea's or from the kinhouse please replace the item back into the chest once you have used it on your cosmetic slot!

In Tobblin's house,  which is 2 Wending way, There are a bunch of gemstones and jewelry metals as well, feel free to  add or take as you need them!

In the Kinhouse, which is 4 Myrtle Court in Whitwich:
Filled entirely with non bound cosmetic outfits!

Bohunk's house which is Brookbank 1, We have a spill over for an recipes you want to donate or need, and can't find room for, or a place for.  Also are some of the shard gems for repeatable quests in Moria. As well as Festival masks from Halloween!

In the Ward End,  which is 2 Chalk Road, in Whitwich:
This is our kinship's Inn! and also,
This is our ATF house!   Alcohol Tobacco, and Fireworks!

In Arabella's house, which is Myrtle Court 3 in Whitwich:
We have Athelas and Celebrant, of many different levels..

___________Out of the Neighborhood houses____________
Miluwen's home is located at 7 Waterbank Road, Gorngil, Falathlorn Homesteads. I have some armor, and miscellaneous materials for farming/woodworking in there if anyone needs it.  The Warders of the Night also reside in Gorngil, which has a nice stage and  dias for  parties! it is next to Miluwen's house.

Felrand is at 3 chalk (white 3 on the map) in the Appledell neighborhood

I hope this helps everyone know what we have available and where it is at.
And, I hope our wayward kinfolk comes home again soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warders of the Weald Forum Index -> The Warders All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: